• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loss of Use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mgsnell

What is the name of your state? California

I was rear ended and forced into the car in front of me on the freeway in December 2005, Police report found the person who rear ended me at fault. My insurance company initially suggested I try to resolve the claim myself. After days of trying to get his insurance company to call me, when they did they stated that this military person may not have enough coverage to repairs all the vehicles involved and told me to deal with my insurance company which I did. 50 days later I get my 2005 van out of the shop and my insurnace company adivses that even thought I did not get a rental car, I file a claim for loss use of the vehicle, they stated I am elligable for that from them at a rate of 25 to 30 a day for 50 days. After literally weeks of no returned phone calls, acknowledgement of sent faxes, calling the supervisor with not return calls and the manager with the same results the adjuster finally calls up and makes an offer of $150. She states that is all the money left. This is my first experience (read accident) but I am pretty confident I am getting the run around here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Marvin

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">