• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loss Of Value: Other Driver At Fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ingramc2002

What is the name of your state? south carolina

OK...here is the deal.

i have an 06 camry hybrid, which i am leasing. i plan on buying when the lease expires because i am sure there will be high mileage. i have pampered the car.

a lady pulls out in front of me and demolishes the front half of my car. she is charged with failure to yield right of way. her insurance has excepted full liability.

the adjuster told me today they plan on fixing the car...that the cost of fixing the front panels, fenders, etc etc will be around $3,000. they have not got to the suspension or motor yet. after the accident, the engine was making a horrible noise that i, nor the tow truck driver, had ever heard before.

my problem is that now, if the milage does turn out to be to high for me to turn the vehichle in at the end of the lease, i will be forced to buy a car that i know has been in a serious wreck. and when i eventually sell the car, the value will be less because it has been wrecked.

is there anyway for me to be compensated for loss of value?? i am in south carolina. What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">