• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost earning capacity? as part of my claim??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

john52

What is the name of your state? vermont I purchased the book by dan baldyga on the base formula to finding how much your claim could be worth he claims you can file for lost earning capacity for the time you are out of work, even if you were paid sick leave or disability time at your full salary from your work?? does anyone know if this is true and has anyone else purchased this book have any imput about the book

I don't know about other states, but I do know that in Texas you can. Even if you used paid time from your job, you have now lost the ability to claim that amount of time for something else if you were to need it. If you have lost time, you need to claim that time no matter what.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">