• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost front tooth car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

castlecat27

What is the name of your state?north carolina--- i was in a car accident and i have had to have a false tooth but in. this is my front tooth. this has been hard on me mentally too because that was my best feature was my teeth. i was always smiling. now i am always covering my mouth because it still looks bad. the dentist said i will have to have the tooth replaced about every 10 years. i am 21 years old and this is just made me sick. the insurance is wanting to settle and i do not know what to do. this tooth cost $5000. can anyone help me. I do not want to stick it to the insurance company but i have had alot of pain and this has disfigured me. any advice would be helpful. thank you castlecat27

DO NOT SETTLE.

I am no lawyer - but I WOULD NOT settle.

Get yourself a lawyer first. The insurance company should pay EVERY time that you have to have your tooth replaced (every 10 years).

Was the accident the fault of someone else, or was is a result of something you did?

This could play a part too.

I would definatly NOT sign off on anything. As soon as you sign off, your insurance company will not cover ANYTHING relating to your injury(s) from the accident, and you will be stuck footing the bill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">