• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Belinda Friedrich

I wrote a note a couple of month's ago.
I was admitted to Merle west in jan, had a hysterectomy and
they neglected me, I was put to sleep against my wishes and it made me really sick, They left me all alone wqith some of my machines unplugged that i needed,i had to wake up and call the nurse myself to plugged me back.
they refused to give me my medications, i had to stay a whole nother day due to there negflect, i dont think i should have to pay for there neglect.
I tried a few lawyers that told me you have to be permently hurt, but some other people say that i should have a case.
I live in Klamath falls oregon. please help?!
Belinda

TCB4U2B2B

Information Requested

Hello Belinda

Based soley upon the information you provided, of which I have no doubts is accurate, YES, do seek the advice of several attorneys. You may have just cause. Also consider the possiblity that proving malpractice isn't going to be easy nor assured.

Suggesting you seek legal counsel, a word of caution is also appropriate.

You would be well advised to fully read and understand every word of any document an attorney requests you sign! Their intentions to help you may be vocally expressed in a convincing fashion to encourage you to proceed with legal actions.

Be aware that such may not be the fully undisclosed truth. Read the document carefully, ask questions and THINK! You may be signing an agreement to which you could become financially liable to pay.

Also note if you have the option to cease the proceedings. The actions of the attorney may not be withdrawn. Which means, you cannot stop the actions nor fire the attorney should you disagree with the actions taken!

Questions remain.
Why where you there alone? You had no visitors? Family or friends visit you?

If visitors did come, why didn't you request they inquire on your behalf?

What do you mean put to sleep against your wishes? How could this medical proceedure, which you agreed to, be perform otherwise?

TCB4U2B2B
A Guiding Light Out Of The Darkness....:)

B

Belinda Friedrich

This is Belinda,
Here is what happened, I was admitted to merle west on Jan 10, Due to the fact that i get very ill getting put to sleep they were suppose to give me a spinal then i would not get ill.
Then that evening i awoke with my leg machines (to prevent blood clots } unplugged and my oxygen nasal piece under my bed when i was not breathing well on my own.
Then the next morning i Got my I.V., cath, medication pump all out, then i started vomiting they refused any medication
saying "you will be fine without it" I did not pee for 10 hours, and my pain was out of control but still they kept saying no.
Then i lost it got up started getting dressed to go home but they told me i could not go home. I told them to watch me, my husband yelled at them, They put me back to bed after 11 hours of hell, put back in the I.V,, cath, med for vomiting, said they would bring a pain pill when mt tummy settled, they didnt do that either my husband had to track them down to make them give me some med for that!
Then they told me i was to sick to go home, so guess who has to pay for extra day for their neglect me.
Belinda

TCB4U2B2B

Belinda

Thanks for the quick reply back and the updated information.
Upon this new information, I do suggest you seek not only legal advice as discribed in my prior post.

Everything I posted, with the exception of the questions requesting more information, is, in my opinion, the best method in which to proceed.

Not doubting your ability to understand accurately my recommendations to seek counsel but also to be sure your correctly and accurately represented. I therefore suggest you re-read it and ANY contract provided by counsel.

There are also other avenues of which you may choose to explore within the vast medical community of resources thru the state agencies.

Regards, Best of Luck and Stay Well.
Sincerely,
TCB4U2B2B
A Guiding Light Out Of The Darkness....:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">