• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tech

California here... In Dec of 98 my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer, she had surgery and began chemo therapy. In June of 99' she began to feel ill, she had chemo on June 6th on June 8th she was taken to the hospital because she felt ill, they didn't know what was wrong and sent her home with antibiotics. June 7th she went back to the hospital feeling worse, they kept her over night to run tests..(vomiting coffee grains, fever), since she kept her jello down for 24 hrs they sent her home. June 9th my mother collasped, 911 called her bp was 70/50 luckily we got her to the hospital in time. It took a Intensive Care Unit dr to properly diagnose my mother, she has a septic blood infection... my mother spent 30 days in the hospital... she didn't continue chemo.. and eventually passed on in Jan of 2000. My complaint is ... Is the hospital or doctorsresponsible for not diagnosing the septic infection in the first place? what about the doctors? I have complained and complained... but to get anywhere with a medical malpractice suit against a hospital or doctor is somewhat impossible since judges forsee doctors as "HERO'S". Please help me if you can... the whole ordeal has caused my father, my family and myself alot of grief.. I know this is kind of late in the year, but I am still fuming over what this hospital did to my Mother (May she rest in peace).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">