• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

medical malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joe-jakw

I recently went to the doctors office complaining of weakness blurred vision headaches sore rashlike inside of mouth and excsessive urination. When my blood pressure was checked it was 212/118 blood samples wre taken and I was treated for high blood pressure and sent home to have a follow up exam the next week. I returned the following week with same syptoms and blood test were taken meds for high blood pressure were changed and I was to return in one week. The next week was a repeat of this same action. The fourth trip I requested to see the P.A. instead of the doctor when I was placed into exam room by nurse of P.A. she asked what was wrong I began to tell her and as she opened the folder her eyes grew large and she said well good lord its your sugar levels.When the P.A.entered he informed me I had diabetes with blood sugar readings over 500 for the past month. The clinic had been calling each week to report normal test results on my bllod test. I am having vision problems and lower back pain and was wondering if this constitutes a malpractice case and if so how much should I ask for I am a 47 year old male who makes about 600 per week now \

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000kkkkkkkkk

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Go see an attorney, this is not something you should just do on your own. You do not just take an arbitrary number and decide that is the amount you should seek.

The amount should take consideration all tests taken, all misdiagnoses and all potential future medical problems as a result of this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">