• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meeting w/ insurance CO.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SoHereIAm

What is the name of your state? WI

This will be the last time I bother you all. Since tomorrow is Monday I will be making phone calls regarding this. But I would really like an answer to the last post I made it would be under " Insurance Payout"

What I need to know is if I go into the claim adjusters office to finalize everything, if I do not like what they have to offer can I walk out and get a lawyer? or once I am there is that the end? I do realize they do not owe me anything as I was told. But if someone could let me know if I could walk out and not sign anyhting is that ok or could they just say forget you. And yes I do know I should already have a lawyer.

I hope this makes sense.

So

JETX

Don't start a new thread. Post this on your original one. That way the readers can see all the facts and try to give an accurate response.

S

SoHereIAm

Sorry I did post it there now. Sorry for the inconvience.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">