• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mental Anguish

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hoping

My daughter joined a team, and was told over and over that it was a 4 year committment. Coach told all girls this. Don't worry if you're struggling on something, you've been chosen for my team and you are mine for 4 years(said Coach). My daughter struggled with the bat this past summer, just got an email from Coach, she's off the team. She's crushed and can't understand why he lied. Is there anything I can do Legally? It was only verbal, but many witnesses.

A

ArtificialHorizon

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
Is there anything I can do Legally?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - be your daughter's mother and explain to her that sometimes things don't work out the way we want in life. This is part of growing up for her. Why not explain it to her, instead of looking for a way to bash the coach for doing his job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">