• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mi daugther have an accident whit out a lisence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cuarzenergy

What is the name of your state? California
My Daughter have an accident she only have a permit to drive, the insurance of her husband pay off his car but insurance denied to pay for medical bills the lawer of the insurance recomend to get divorce and said that she drive the car whitout his permition, now he whants to get the divorce if the husband is the registered owner that means he is responsible for injuries do my daugther could go to jail? she is 24 and very scared but she have to face the problem, the insurance recomend her husband to said that she drive the car whitout hes permition, I think insurance dont whant to pay, what she can do...
Thanks...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Cuarzenergy said:
What is the name of your state? California
My Daughter have an accident she only have a permit to drive, the insurance of her husband pay off his car but insurance denied to pay for medical bills the lawer of the insurance recomend to get divorce and said that she drive the car whitout his permition, now he whants to get the divorce if the husband is the registered owner that means he is responsible for injuries do my daugther could go to jail? she is 24 and very scared but she have to face the problem, the insurance recomend her husband to said that she drive the car whitout hes permition, I think insurance dont whant to pay, what she can do...
Thanks...
Your post is very hard to read. If your daughter drove illegally and caused an accident she is responsible for the expenses. Why did insurance cover the loss of the vehicle if it was being driven illegally? Hubby can get a divorce but if she drove without permission that means she stole it which is a major problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">