• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Miller-shugart ...agree to this or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sassy2u2

My son was intoxicated and was involved in a fight,we think? His cousin told him he did it,but the witnesses say his cousin did it.To make a real long story shorter the kid that got hurt admitted he threw the cousin into a window and it broke resulting in his forehead being cut. He is suing my house insurance who in return says they are denying the claim saying it was an intentional act...which my son was there but does not know for sure what part he took in it! the Lawyer wants my son to sign into a Miller-Shugart agreement. What do I do ????

ALawyer

You want to retain a lawyer who will represent YOU and not the insurance company. Then listen to that lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">