• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

minor accident injuries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jseverance2

I live in Mesa, Az and was hit from rear while waiting for a redlight. Only injuries were neck strain which was treated with 4 trips to medical dr. x-ray, and 12 trips for therapy plus self therapy exercises daily for 1/2 hr. Insurance claims person says they will pay for medical expenses but do not feel like I was injured because there was only $700 damage to my car. She stated there is no compensation for any pain nor inconvience since I do not work. Mostly I am upset that she can state that she does not feel like I should have even had any medical expenses. Should I sign the release and allow them to pay only for medical expenses. I am not trying to cause a problem but want to be treated right. Is the claims adjuster doing the right thing?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

The only way to find out for sure is to get a free consultation with a Personal Injury attorney. From your description, it may be that the adjuster is taking advantage of you.

If you decide to hire a P.I. attorney, you will more than probably not have to pay the attorney until a favorable settlement or judgment is received on your behalf. The attorney then will get paid from any settlement or judgment amount - - so, no money will come out of your pocket.

Get a consultation. I won't hurt to find out.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">