• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother Forged my car title over to herself "without", my permission.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Leon M. Peoples

How's it going? I live in Washington State. This past August 2016, I moved to Houston, Texas. I wasn't able to bring my Mercedes with me at the time, so I left it in my mother and step fathers possession until I could return to Washington to retrieve my car. I bought the car. It was in my name and fully paid for. All me! No co-signer or anything at all. I decided not to stay in Houston, Texas and moved back to Washington State. Upon arrival... I find out my, "MOTHER" is up to her old scheming tricks. She FORGED MY SIGNATURE, on my car title as if I was selling my vehicle to her. Which I can assure you I gave her, "NO" permission to do so, at all!! Zero!! So now, I'm car-less because she did in fact, forge my signature on "my" car title, over to herself, as if I sold it to her. How do I get my car back? I don't care if she goes to jail or whatever the penalty may be. She's known for doing sneaky things like this to her own children/family, or to those who she thinks aren't intelligent enough to peruse any type of action. PLEASE HELP!!

Leon M. Peoples

Thank You so much. I appreciate that. I am 29 years of age. Sucks its my first car. Being 29 you'd think I would have more experience knowing things like this. Smh but unfortunately I'm inexperienced.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">