• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motorcycle accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jiffe

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ohio
my husband was in a motorcycle accident, ruptured aorta, injured lungs, lacerated spleen, 2 broken legs, severe brain injury and now is blind. Hospital bill $500,000, this isnt including any doctors, anthesiaologists, etc. It was the other drivers fault, turned left in front of my husband on the motorcycle. The other driver was from Michigan(no fault), but the accident occurred in Ohio, at-fault state. Since the insurance policy she has is only $100,000 personal injury, what other resources could be available from the at-fault driver? If she doesnt have any assets to sue from, can we legally sue the auto insurance company for the rest of the medical bills and my husband's pain and suffering, loss of wages. etc. Also the auto insurance was in her fathers name, she was driving his car.

HomeGuru

jiffe said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ohio
my husband was in a motorcycle accident, ruptured aorta, injured lungs, lacerated spleen, 2 broken legs, severe brain injury and now is blind. Hospital bill $500,000, this isnt including any doctors, anthesiaologists, etc. It was the other drivers fault, turned left in front of my husband on the motorcycle. The other driver was from Michigan(no fault), but the accident occurred in Ohio, at-fault state. Since the insurance policy she has is only $100,000 personal injury, what other resources could be available from the at-fault driver? If she doesnt have any assets to sue from, can we legally sue the auto insurance company for the rest of the medical bills and my husband's pain and suffering, loss of wages. etc. Also the auto insurance was in her fathers name, she was driving his car.

**A: please for the sake of your husband, on Monday, hire a PI attorney. Your case is too big and complex to proceed without competent legal counsel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">