• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motorcycle Accident Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luisramirez

What is the name of your state? Florida

I hit a motorcycle at less than 5mph. There was no damage to motorcycle except bent license plate. Driver complained of slight back pain at time of accident. Gave police report with driver there. He did not have a motorcycle license. I was given ticket for reckless driving. Week later, I give report to my insurance company and they respond later that the driver is also complaining about head injury which was NOT mentioned at time of accident or in police report. I am covered up to 20/40 on BI. I have not heard now in over 2 1/2 months from legal representing driver about case. Insurance company continues to request medical records. What are general thoughts about case? Are there any limits on how long this case can last if the opposing side never provides medical records to insurance company? luis

ecmst12

The motorcycle driver is not going to present medical records until treatment is complete and he is ready to settle. The statute of limitations is 2 years in most states.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">