• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motorcycle tip-over

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dubster

if I pushed my buddies' motorcycle out of his garage, with his permission, and five minutes after i set it on the kickstand it fell over with nobody near it causing $1600 damage, who's insurance would pay for that?? What am I legally responsible for in this situation?? PLEASE HELP!!!!

D

dubster

No help for me??? Even if I could just get an opinion on this it would be great....

HomeGuru

dubster said:
if I pushed my buddies' motorcycle out of his garage, with his permission, and five minutes after i set it on the kickstand it fell over with nobody near it causing $1600 damage, who's insurance would pay for that?? What am I legally responsible for in this situation?? PLEASE HELP!!!!
**A: Please explain how so much damage could be caused to a bike in such an accident?

D

dubster

The lower left piece of plastic got scratched $650.00, tail plastic scratched $400.00, clutch cover scratched $3-400.00. and the Gasket $?, clutch lever, shifter lever, turn signal all needs replaced. These are the amounts he is wanting me to pay him right away but I don't know if it is my responsibility and can not afford it anyways. He refuses to claim it on his insurance because he is afraid that they will drop him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">