• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motorcycle wreck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legal help

i had a motorcycle and currently live in the state of tennessee, and i wrecked a motorcycle not of driver error but classified as gravel in the road error. police report says driver was not at fault that he could determine and that gravel in the road was an issue due to 3 drive ways that were gravel that caused the paved road to be slick to motorcycles.. i lost my left pinkie finger in the wreck ....Ok finally i was talking to my dad and he said his insurance company will pay him 10,000 dollars if he lost a finger..so is that like that on most insurance company's..i can't become a firefighter any more like i hoped and the military wont take me and i write left handed so im screwed more than one way..i lost money because i cant work so is there a way i can make insurance company pay me for me loosing a finger for pain and suffering...lost wages..im still in high school...almost 18 years old...what should i do..

seniorjudge

Were you covered by an insurance company at the time of the wreck and, if so, did that insurance cover the loss of limbs? Ask your insurance agent if you do not know for sure.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">