• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mow much

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Norman Regis

What is the name of your state? Alaska

The insurance company said that they would take care of me but i am curious how much money i should ask for a broken patella i'm going to be out of work a while they are paying every thing with no problems yet but both parties in this accident have the same insurance and the other person was at fault she lost control of her vehicle around a corner on icy roads

If some one could give me a ballpark figure it would be great

thank you norman

HomeGuru

Norman Regis said:
What is the name of your state? Alaska

The insurance company said that they would take care of me but i am curious how much money i should ask for a broken patella i'm going to be out of work a while they are paying every thing with no problems yet but both parties in this accident have the same insurance and the other person was at fault she lost control of her vehicle around a corner on icy roads

If some one could give me a ballpark figure it would be great

thank you norman

**A: $1-$1million.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">