• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

For Mr. I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tabz

Washington State
Mr. I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

As quick witted as you are, ;) before you say anything in regards to my earlier post. I have looked on this site under the Arbitration information and it was very helpful and no, I do not expect a crash course in Law School. :) I will be getting that when I actually go!

Here is what I do know (Please feel free at any point to let me know if I did not get something right!)

I know that I have to file a motion for arbitration at the county court house, my insurance company has to answer. I then have to file another motion in regards to discovery and attach all discovery with it. After that, under my policy for arbitration, they pick an attorney, I pick an attorney or represent myself and have an attorney help me pick the third arbitrator along with my insurance company. After that, does that third arbitrator notify me of the arbitration date? Again, is there any place or person I can turn to that could help me fill out the paperwork that is relatively cheap, i.e. parallegal? Obviously, I know what happened in plain English, I just need someone to translate it into legal ease.

Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">