• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My auto accident troubles won't end

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thedmon

arkansas- on monday, i was involved in an auto accident. it occured at an intersection that only required the street i was on to stop, which i did. i was next to an apartment complex with a huge hedge that obstructed my view, when i pulled forward enough to see around it, i was in on coming traffic and was hit. when the police showed up, he took statments from both parties and told us we could leave, he said nothing about fault or ticketing either one of us. i turned the accident into my insureance co who took my statement and asked if i was ticketed, of course, i told them no, because i hadn't been. they processed my claim. then on saturday, i recieved by mail, a ticket for failure to yield, postmarked on friday. the ticket was not signed by me as it was never presnted at the scene of the accident. in the place of my signature it is marked "mail copy to her".

two questions...
1. can i fight this because of the hedge blocking my view?
2. can they issue the ticket after a week and the insurance co has already processed the claim?

Please help!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">