• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My car was hit by another car..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butfly24

:eek: :confused: What is the name of your state? Maryland-Savage-Howard county.
A friend of mine was driving my car when she was coming inside of the apartment complex and other car hit my car while he was backing out from where he was park. He didn't see her coming and hit her and his car didn't got no damage but like very small little scratches from his back bumper my car got really damage from the driver side. I was uninsured at the time. I did bought insurace at soon I could get one. The police was call also and didn't terminated who's fault it was the police did took information and change each of the parties personal information. She didn't told them that the car was not insured. Acording to my friend the other people were very violent to her didn't even asked if anyone was ok they even wanted to hit her and she called the police because not only she was hit but she felted treat by this man and two other man inside the car. My friend had another person inside too. I didn't called their insurace because I was scare that I was going to get in trouble for not having insurace now like 3 weeks went by and my old insurace just left me a message to call them back about the accident that they are claiming. Can anyone help? Thanks :p

Last edited:

Butfly24

that can happend when people getting old...

I don't see two tt in it?? :rolleyes: maybe I need to have a dirty mind like both of you or get your eyes check again maybe your getting old. (butfly)Butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">