• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My car was scoffed a taxi guy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jagger_11

My car was scuffed by a cab driver

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I was driving in downtown Philadelphia around 6pm. I was on a one way street in the left lane. The street was full of traffic. The light was green and I started to move, I was at the intersection and couldn't move because of the traffic (moving slowly). The taxi guy came up behind me and was impatient trying to make a left turn. He went and scoffed my back left bumper. I got his insurance and license plate number. He offered my $40 bucks to fix it but I know it costs a lot more than that. He didn't speak English, and basically just started spewing Hindi to me. I'm Indian also, but I only speak English. I called the cops but they never came. We both left the scene. I called the cops and made a police report over the phone with my side of the story. My insurance called this cab driver and now he is saying its not his fault. What can I do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">