• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My "case look-up says this....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state>CONNECTICUT (only U.S. law)? What does the following mean? My attorney is in court and I cannot get an answer by googling it. Thank you.
REPLACE RECORD TO PLEADING STATUS (KEYPOINT 2) AND ERASE ALL HIGHER KEYPOINT DATES ......:confused:
It is about my car accident that goes to trial in a year....
This website rocks.....really great answers and all within an hour. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

ecmst12

Doesn't make any sense to me. Your case goes to trial in a YEAR. Why would you need an answer TONIGHT?

Answer tonight???

I have my case look-up saved to favorites as I like to see what is filed and why. I just noticed this and I am an inquisitive person. I do not need to know this minute, but if you have a way of finding the answer I'd like to know. If nobody knows, I can ask the law librarian in Hartford, CT., or email someone in the office.
Googling it gets nothing and I went to a "legal phrases" site and still nothing.
I lile to learn about law, and I have the PRACTICE BOOK and find nothing there either....I find it odd that nothing comes up when the phrase is exactly as I cut and pasted it.
Thanks anyway....no problem if this is too hard to answer.
Have a great evening~ ;)
REPLACE RECORD TO PLEADING STATUS (KEYPOINT 2) AND ERASE ALL HIGHER KEYPOINT DATES
Here is is again, if anyone is a law person~

ecmst12

I think only someone specifically experienced with that particular court would know what this meant. The law librarian sounds like a good bet.

Thanks for the kind reply...

You are most kind. I will call tomorrow and then I will post the answer. Good to learn as life goes on....
Enjoy the night and again, thank you~;)

The answer is...... drum-roll.....

It means that the case is re-opened and new proposals can be submitted.
State Law Library in Hartford, CT. Thank you~

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">