• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My mom's life insurance policies are missing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tanathlas

When my mom passed away in sept. of 1992. My grandfather was the executor of the estate.
He passed away at the beginning of this year.
At his funeral my relatives told me that my mom had life insurance policies that I was the beneficery to.
I have never seen any of the paper work to any of this. What I would like to find out is who did my mom have policies with and who was the benifecery to them. Or even if they where cashed out under my name but the money was sent somewhere else. Or even if the money was put into a trust fund that I don't know about.
Thank you for any information you have.
My name is adam.

L

LawScott

You have a tough case Adam. Eight years is a long time for paper, money and memories to disappear.

It does help to know the state in which you live. Contact the equivalent of your state's Department of Insurance. They should put you on course.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">