• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my son wrecked a car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommytoro

Shay-Pari'e said:
mommytoro said:
When you have three children and you only make $8.00 an hour, the DCS requires you get assistance. Who's fault is that? Why so many kids if you can't support them? Get a better paying job!

Besides, it does help. I'm sure me feeding your kids does help.

What do you mean my son is not telling the truth, He has told the truth since the police arrived, my son has been very honest. No, he lied about having a license.

Point is, I was merely trying to find out about the other guy who has lied about what he paid for the vehicle, if you read the full post, I wrote, he told the judge he paid 4500.00 for the vehicle and I have finally located the bill of sale for 800.00. How did you get his bill of sale?

Read full posts please before judging people. As I said, my son made the stupid mistake and now he must pay, I will not be responsible and have my wages garnished. Honesty is the best policy.:eek: Don't you feel special?
Yes, he did lie about the license and he has consequences for that.
How did I get the bill of sale, from the court house, told them the other parties name and that I needed it and they gave it to me.
And yes, I feel special, and if you look into the mirror, you should thank God each and everyday that you wake up. God Bless you all!!!!!!

Shay-Pari'e

mommytoro said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Yes, he did lie about the license and he has consequences for that.
How did I get the bill of sale, from the court house, told them the other parties name and that I needed it and they gave it to me.
And yes, I feel special, and if you look into the mirror, you should thank God each and everyday that you wake up. God Bless you all!!!!!!

Really?

This is what you stated yesterday.

The person paid 800.00 for the car at a auction and submitted estimates of 4500.00 to the court, I spoke up telling the judge that they were showing off the car that evening bragging on how they got the 2001 kia for 800.00. The judge put restitution on hold until they could prove the price and include pics. of the damage.
I have the vin. # of the car, how can I obtain a bill of sale or can I?

Get a job, stop all drug use and stop breeding.

mommytoro

ecmst12 said:
That's the forum censoring a word it thought was inappropriate...you'll have to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, what the owner paid for the car is completely irrelevant. You are responsible for either the cost to repair, or the fair market value of the car right now. As was stated.

However, they may not be able to garnish your paycheck if you make that little, you'd have to check your state laws. Making your son get a job and pay off the debt would go a long way about teaching him the consequences of being criminally stupid.
Thank you for a civilized response and the first one yet. That is one of his consequences and he started a job yesterday.
Thanks again for a simple response without slander.

AHA

mommytoro said:
I am a single mom and very very low income.
Uhhhh, where is the father of all the kids and where is the cs he is/supposed to be paying??

You still didn't answer the question of how you came over another person's bill of sale, how did you get your hands on that?

Have you in any way punished your son for driving when he, knowing full well, he shouldn't have??????? How are you punishing him?

Why do you have a job that only pays $8/hours when you have 3 kids to raise? Why do you not have ambition for a better job or why are you not getting a second job?

At least one of your kids is a teenager, the unlawful driver, doesn't he have a weekend job? If he doesn't, it's time to be a real mom and make sure that he does, so he can start paying of his debt.

Shay-Pari'e said:
She didn't answer me either. She just started calling me a drunk,LMAO. We are not dealing with a very classy lady here, trailer trash comes to mind.
She did answer it right before getting all high & mighty.

mommytoro said:
The funny thing is in the OP she states that the party had estimates, but in another post, says that they are saying that is what was paid for the car. I think someone is confused. :D

Shay-Pari'e

Oh! She is confused alright. She stated friday she could not get the bill of sale. She then stated SATURDAY the courts provided her with it that day,(Saturday)..

She isn't smart enough to figure out how we know she is a liar.

mommytoro

Shay-Pari'e said:
Here is a quote from our dufus poster,

Remember, if you dont have something good to say, dont say anything at all. People here ask for advice, something to help them, they dont need sarcasm, its like the one who says the sleezy's thing wins. Have a good day now.

I guess she wins in the sleezy department.
You do have serious issues lady, "dufus" thought as much as you wrote that you love it, so dufus we shall call you.
alcohol, never drink, your life, make me cry, yes if I saw how much pain you were in emotionaly. I help people like you. Oh, and I am a Floridian, only been here 2 months.
Only been on food stamps for 2 months lady, never been on them in my life.
Do you know where your husband was yesterday?
Irrelevant, but do you know?
Get lost lady, call someone who cares.

mommytoro

AHA said:
Uhhhh, where is the father of all the kids and where is the cs he is/supposed to be paying??
Good grief, you sure do ask a lot of questions.
You still didn't answer the question of how you came over another person's bill of sale, how did you get your hands on that?
Easy, Hick town, iliterate lady at the court house who handed it to me. He registered his car there.
Have you in any way punished your son for driving when he, knowing full well, he shouldn't have??????? How are you punishing him?Sure did.

Why do you have a job that only pays $8/hours when you have 3 kids to raise? Why do you not have ambition for a better job or why are you not getting a second job?
OMG, we all did'nt go to college. TN pays a hell of a lot less than FL. Was a manager of a retail store in FL, moved here to be with my mother, she isnt well. Soon to go back. Enough, does it answer that one.
At least one of your kids is a teenager, the unlawful driver, doesn't he have a weekend job? If he doesn't, it's time to be a real mom and make sure that he does, so he can start paying of his debt.
My son is 17, has graduated and won a scholarship for community college, they also gave him 1500.00 for a car which they will release when he finds one, however, his one consequence is he will be bicycling to and from his new job which he started on Sun. He will not be getting his drivers license anytime soon.
I would like to point out that I am a hell of a good mother and have never incurred a problem of this kind with my children. I have two teens and one 6 year old and I do a wonderful job with them. It has been a tough move here to this godforsaken state, but hopefully mom will get better and I can make my move back to the sunshine, hurricane state.
Hope I answered some of the ?'s and told you a part of my life.

mommytoro

Shay-Pari'e said:
Oh! She is confused alright. She stated friday she could not get the bill of sale. She then stated SATURDAY the courts provided her with it that day,(Saturday)..

She isn't smart enough to figure out how we know she is a liar.
my son has a court appointed attorney who called me sat. telling me he had it.
Boy, you sure lack self confidence, You should look in the mirror and tell yourself you love you. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shay-Pari'e

mommytoro said:
You do have serious issues lady, "dufus" thought as much as you wrote that you love it, so we shall call you.
alcohol, never drink, your life, make me cry, yes if I saw how much pain you were in emotionaly. I help people like you. Oh, and I am a Floridian, only been here 2 months.

Considering that it was Mothers day and our Anniversay, I can safely say he was with me !

Florida huh? Bet you knew where your's was,LMAO!
mommytoro
Junior Member posted 03-27-2003 06:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hired an immigration attorney. I had a pending asylum case that had already been appealed and because of that I had a final deportation order which my attorney knew of. For the record I am from South America and a very decent person. My wife and I asked my attorney what can we do to stop this order,but unfortunately the attorney was so rapped up in his face being flashed in the Miami Herald and on t.v. with the media that he did not even take time to work on my case. He did not return phone calls and the only time the file was pulled was when my wife continusly called the office.
It finally happened: I was picked up and taken to Krome. We immediately called him as he advised and he told my wife, I am sorry I do not deal with deportation. We have now had to spend over $7000.00 on another attorney (she is wonderful).
Anyone out there have something similar or any advice, please share it. Some suggestions, I am filing a complaint with the FL Bar. Dont Hire Jorge Rivera Jr.immigration attorney from Miami FL.
He has too many clients to work for.

mommytoro

Shay-Pari'e said:
mommytoro said:
You do have serious issues lady, "" thought as much as you wrote that you love it, so we shall call you.

Considering that it was Mothers day and our Anniversay, I can safely say he was with me !

Florida huh? Bet you knew where your's was,LMAO!
mommytoro
Junior Member posted 03-27-2003 06:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hired an immigration attorney. I had a pending asylum case that had already been appealed and because of that I had a final deportation order which my attorney knew of. For the record I am from South America and a very decent person. My wife and I asked my attorney what can we do to stop this order,but unfortunately the attorney was so rapped up in his face being flashed in the Miami Herald and on t.v. with the media that he did not even take time to work on my case. He did not return phone calls and the only time the file was pulled was when my wife continusly called the office.
It finally happened: I was picked up and taken to Krome. We immediately called him as he advised and he told my wife, I am sorry I do not deal with deportation. We have now had to spend over $7000.00 on another attorney (she is wonderful).
Anyone out there have something similar or any advice, please share it. Some suggestions, I am filing a complaint with the FL Bar. Dont Hire Jorge Rivera Jr.immigration attorney from Miami FL.
He has too many clients to work for.
Single and loving it lady, You really are taking this seriously,
Your feelings hurt, why dont you go talk to your husband, get off here, get a life.
Look me up, I would love to come face to face with you.

mommytoro

mommytoro said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Single and loving it lady, You really are taking this seriously,
Your feelings hurt, why dont you go talk to your husband, get off here, get a life.
Look me up, I would love to come face to face with you.
Was one of the best days of my life when they deported him and banned him from this country, you will find a lot of posts on that, look them up.
Maybe you can start on someone else by tryingggg to give legal immigration law advice.

mommytoro

babymakesone said:
She did answer it right before getting all high & mighty.

The funny thing is in the OP she states that the party had estimates, but in another post, says that they are saying that is what was paid for the car. I think someone is confused. :D
And you, Check out your grammar and punctation:''''[,*****
The only one confused here is dufus. A stay at home legal wannabe, probably waits on hubby's paycHealth Assessments & Data
Newcomers Health Program 1490 Mason Street #107 San Francisco, CA 94133-4222 ... 45 pgs) It was in the interest of San Francisco Community Mental Health ...

http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/Reports/HlthAssess.htm
California Resource Guides, National Mental Health Information Cent...
San Francisco, CA 94107 Phone: 415-695-1000 Fax: 415-695-1005 ... Mental Health Association in California 1
heck. Must think that shes the cats meowww, wrong. Shay, maybe you can check this out and have your hubby get you some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">