• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rob123

What is the name of your state? CT
I don't know if this is the right place to aske about my situation but I'm desperet for some advice.I will like to know what is the motor cycle prosecution laws.My brother was prosecuted was being chase by the police and he crashed into a suv.The owner of the suv and wittnesses around are stating that the police hit his back tire and that why he lost control and crashed.Thats what wittnesses are saying but the wierd thing is that on the ticket they never ticket him for failer to stop.I was told that it was ilegal for a cop to chase a person on a motor cycle.Is this true.If the cop realy hit his back tire is it possible to put responsability on the cop or the police department.My brother has gone threw three operations from yesterday nite to know and he needs another one.
I will apreciate any advice and answers to my qustions in advance.

ecmst12

Either way, it's HIGHLY unlikely that he's going to be able to hold the police (department or individual) responsible for anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">