• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice / auto incident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrcurious55

michigan :)

As I was pulling into a friends driveway and pulled into a parking spot infront of a garage door, the entire driveway was covered in ice and I started to slide towards the garage door. I didn't entirely go through the garage door but it did put a good dent.

Now after a month there asking for payments or there going to go through insurance.

Am I entirely at fault?

Last edited:

ecmst12

Of course you are entirely at fault. Until god gets a bank account and you can sue him for the weather, YOU are 100% responsible for maintaining control of your vehicle regardless of conditions.

acmb05

Of course you are entirely at fault. Until god gets a bank account and you can sue him for the weather, YOU are 100% responsible for maintaining control of your vehicle regardless of conditions.
He/She does not need one. They could just lay hands on it and it would be fixed. No harm no foul

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">