• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice on damaged Truck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Glenn MC.

What is the name of your state? Ga. I parked my Truck and enclosed race car trailer in the Shoneys parking lot and went inside to eat. While we were eating a bad storm blew thru the town of East ridge in Tenn. just across the GA. Tenn. state line. The Waffle House sign next door to the Shoneys that we were in was Blown apart by the storm and Damaged my truck and trailer. Now Waffle House and my insurance company say that it was an Act of God And I will have to pay the $500.00 deductible and waffle house is not responsible for any of the damages. Also my insurance will not cover the damage to my trailer because it wasnt in an accident. Is there anything I can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">