• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advise please!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nena1974

What is the name of your state? IL

A car rear-ended me and I went to the ER because I was having lower neck, upper back pain. I ended up having to go to physical therapy because i was having muscle spasms. I work and have medical insurance through my job and my insurance from work is paying for these bills (to date, it is about $1,100 that my insurance has paid). I have missed a few days here and there because I would wake up in pain. The physical therapist told me that i have to build up strenght in my lower back muscles to help support my upper back muscles(that's why i get these muscle spams). When I do the excersises, I feel better, but I sit at a desk all day for work and I get back pains that I never got before.

How much compensation can I ask for? Do I include the doctors bills that my insurance has paid for already and send the insurance company a check? Any input on this is greatly appreciated

:confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

nena1974 said:
What is the name of your state? IL

A car rear-ended me and I went to the ER because I was having lower neck, upper back pain. I ended up having to go to physical therapy because i was having muscle spasms. I work and have medical insurance through my job and my insurance from work is paying for these bills (to date, it is about $1,100 that my insurance has paid). I have missed a few days here and there because I would wake up in pain. The physical therapist told me that i have to build up strenght in my lower back muscles to help support my upper back muscles(that's why i get these muscle spams). When I do the excersises, I feel better, but I sit at a desk all day for work and I get back pains that I never got before.

How much compensation can I ask for? Do I include the doctors bills that my insurance has paid for already and send the insurance company a check? Any input on this is greatly appreciated

My response:

There is no way that we can answer a vague question such as "How much compensation can I ask for?"

Consult with a local Personal Injury attorney.

IAAL

N

nena1974

I know that your not able to give me an exact amount, but how does someone figure out, how much to ask for??:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">