• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need answers about an accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

drummond1005

What is the name of your state? arizona
i was involved in a car accident in canada will traveling this summer. unfortunately i didn't realize that my insurance company had been unable to draw funds out of my bank account and my policy had been canceled. my question is what can the driver of the car or his insurance company do to have me pay for the damages to the car. i was not charged by the police but was instead sent to a collision reporting center. the province where the accident occured has "no fault" insurance laws.

any answers would be appreciated

D

drummond1005

another question

the other drivers insurance company sent me some papers that said that "their investigation" revealed that i was at fault and that i needed to reimburse them for that damages

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">