• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need employee rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madmaggie

I want to know, Shouldn't my employer be responsible for any of my losses?

I was injured on the job, and beings they had no worker's compensation, aren't they required to carry insurance to cover their employees of some kind?

I know that they are required to carry insurance to cover the patients that are transported in their vehicle..

racer72

You should tell us what state you live in in order to give a correct answer. Virtually all states require employers to cover employees with insurance (most is state run too) which would cover loss of wages caused by an on the job injury. Even if your state does not require the insurance, check with your state Dept. of Labor to see if you may qualify for some type of reimbursement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">