• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help with this....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

croutonluver2

What is the name of your state?
Florida
Ok, I took the car to the mechanics and when i called to see if it was done, they told me it had been in an accident...when they were backing it out of their parking lot, someone sped around the corner at 30mph and hit the rear of my car. The guy driving the car was the mechanic and his insurance company says he was at fault because there was no speed limit sign in the parking lot and the other driver could have been going 100mph and that would have been ok, but it was his (the mechanics) job to yield to the other car.....but his insurance says he is not liable because there is an exclusion clause in his policy that says when he's working he's not responsible.....so now i'm going through cottman transmissions and holding them responsible. They told me to get 3 estimates and give it to them. I've been calling for 2 days straight now trying to speak to the owner of the store and J....the mechanic always picks up and says the owner isn't in. I feel like i'm getting the run-around. The damage to the car is considered a total loss by some of the estimates because the damage done to the car exceeds the value of the car. I really need some advice on what to do next. Thanks,
SC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">