• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help was in a Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wisneaky

I am from Wisconsin and I was in a motor vehicle accident. I was driving to work and there was a guy in front of me and he turned into the right turn lane to turn so I was going along side of him and a vehicle pulled out in front of me. I did all I could to avoid the accident and I still hit her in the back drivers side of the car. And hit my head on the windshield and then hit the ditch. The state trooper came and asked how fast I was driving and I said I didn't remember and he said what so you weren't paying attention so I said maybe 40, but the speed limit was 35 and I didn't realize this. I was all shouken up at the time and I really don't remember how fast I was going. I know I wasn't going that fast because I had to slow down for the guy in front of me to turn. So anyway the officer gave me a fine for speeding which I am going to fight in court and he gave me a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt which is understandable. He gave her one for not yielding at a stop sign and for not wearing a seat belt. Anyway when I hit my head on the windshield I hurt my neck so I had to wear a neck brace and be taken in a ambulance to the hospital and I had a bunch of xrays done. After all the xrays were done the told me I could go, but they never told me what the xrays said and I never thought to ask because I just wanted to get out of there. So like I was driving my sister-inlaws car and she only has liablity insurance and the other driver has full coverage. So now I am going to have a bill for everything and my neck still hurts so I am going to have to miss more work to see a chiropractor and I already missed work from the accident so is there anyway I can file a suit against this lady or her insurance company to get my bills paid for and compansation for pain and suffering or something?

HomeGuru

wisneaky said:
I am from Wisconsin and I was in a motor vehicle accident. I was driving to work and there was a guy in front of me and he turned into the right turn lane to turn so I was going along side of him and a vehicle pulled out in front of me. I did all I could to avoid the accident and I still hit her in the back drivers side of the car. And hit my head on the windshield and then hit the ditch. The state trooper came and asked how fast I was driving and I said I didn't remember and he said what so you weren't paying attention so I said maybe 40, but the speed limit was 35 and I didn't realize this. I was all shouken up at the time and I really don't remember how fast I was going. I know I wasn't going that fast because I had to slow down for the guy in front of me to turn. So anyway the officer gave me a fine for speeding which I am going to fight in court and he gave me a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt which is understandable. He gave her one for not yielding at a stop sign and for not wearing a seat belt. Anyway when I hit my head on the windshield I hurt my neck so I had to wear a neck brace and be taken in a ambulance to the hospital and I had a bunch of xrays done. After all the xrays were done the told me I could go, but they never told me what the xrays said and I never thought to ask because I just wanted to get out of there. So like I was driving my sister-inlaws car and she only has liablity insurance and the other driver has full coverage. So now I am going to have a bill for everything and my neck still hurts so I am going to have to miss more work to see a chiropractor and I already missed work from the accident so is there anyway I can file a suit against this lady or her insurance company to get my bills paid for and compansation for pain and suffering or something?
**A: hire a PI attorney.

W

wisneaky

Called one today. I meet with him monday. Also the other ladies insurance company called me today and said that they weren't going to pay for any of my doctors bills or for me being off of work so I said I was getting a lawyer and she was like oh I guess we could pay the doctors bills, but I said I am still getting a lawyer because I have to keep going to the chiropractor and I need them to pay me for being off of work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">