• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help and advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Raccoonie

What is the name of your state? Oregon
What a disaster . I just bought a car at auction for 1000, a 90 olds cutlass.
I had it 6 days when a big black 4by4 truck rammed into me from
behind . Crunched my new car all up . I didn't have collision , I thought
I did, but I didn't. I went to the ER because I"m hurt . This man
is a jerk, he is saying I pulled out in front of him . He is a liar. He
has a prior drunk driving, giving false info a police officer, etc etc.
I want to know how I can get my car fixed or can I ? I had an attorney,
but his assistant messed things up twice, so I am no longer with them.

I just don't know what to do , take the 1000 loss I guess . ???

I need a good attorney, one that won't shove me off on his new
assistant that knows less that I do about the law.

thanks , Marie . :mad: :mad: :(

Y

ylen13

if you want attorney then click right accident lawyer at no cost about this thread.

Regarding your case. From reading your post my understanding is you got hit from behind, the person that hit you have been actually convicted for what you are saying he did? Assuming he has prior criminal record for lying to police etc and you got hit from behind then you have two choice, call his insurane company and repor the accident, or hire an attorney.

Disclaimer. Not a lawyer,or a cop.

Lynx 36

Let's get real here. Why would you hire an atty f/ a $1,000 car and minor injuries? The atty could end up costing more than the car. If you can even find one to take the case in the first place. That's why you're getting blown off by the first one. There's no money f/ an atty to be made here. How bad are your injuries anyway?

The recourse you have is to call a claim into his insurance company or sue him in small claims court where you don't need a lawyer. Hiring an atty is absolutely ridiculous in this situation. The atty wouldn't be able to do anything you can't do yourself.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">