• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help... Tow Truck Dropped My Car/no Police Report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Renee In Pa

Hello, My name is Renea, 3 weeks ago my car was involved with an accident involving a Tow Truck company that was towing my car home. Pulling out of the gas station that bars on the truck came out from under my tires and slamed into my car cause damage to my entire front end of my car. The guy said he would pay out of his pocket to fix everything i was dumb n only took the company card with his number on the back. Not calling the cops. So a week later after i have already spoke with him he said he was having problems getting parts for my car. I know this is untrue n contact the manager of the company. By doing this the manager says he will take car of my car n the gentleman who was driving the truck will not touch my car. I was happy with this and trusted his word. The day came when he was to tow my car which was this monday 03/18/02 i call him n he said he would have to push it off until tuesday they were having problems. So i said fine. I contact him on tuesday and he says he will contact be in 20 minutes to let me know who is picking my car up n what time.. i dont hear from him until i call him back 2 hours later. He says he is will be sending a guy up to my house n will call me back in another 20 minutes Does not call me back well when i try calling him back his phone is busy for the rest of the night. So i call him today and he tells me to give him 20 minutes AGAIN n he will contact me back.. i wait 2 hours and call him back getting his message service. Now its 2 hours later n he stil hasnt contacted me back.

My question is, How do i go about getting my car fixed and having them still pay for it without having any of there insurance information or having a police report?

My insurance co. says that i should be able to contact the magistrate (If i spelt that correctly) and get there insurance information of off them. If you could please contact me back As soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated. And thank you for your time.

Renea
Bucks Co, Pennsylvania

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">