• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Lawyers Bar Number And Info About Filing A Complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gal In GA

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I have searched high and low trying to find my soon to be ex-attorney's bar number and where I file a complaint against him?

Does any one know where I should be looking? I've already tried under "Georgia State Bar Association" and "American Bar Association" just to mention a few. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I and my daughter were in a car accident on 12/29/01 and our medicals amounted to $8,664 and the damage to my car was just shy of $4,000. State Farm fixed my car right away, but now trying to get my medicals paid they have offered a total of $7500 and that's before any one gets paid. I feel that State Farm is not acting in good faith and neither is my attorney.

I filed a complaint against State Farm a couple of months ago on Planetfeedback.com and my State Insurance Commissioner has contacted me a few times, but they are of no help!!!

Sorry for the long post.

HomeGuru

Gal In GA said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

I have searched high and low trying to find my soon to be ex-attorney's bar number and where I file a complaint against him?

Does any one know where I should be looking? I've already tried under "Georgia State Bar Association" and "American Bar Association" just to mention a few. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**A: the state chapter of the ABA, but more importantly, call the Supreme Court and get his state license number. An ABA number is just a membership number in the ABA organization. ABA does not give that number out since we use that number to access ABA websites, ABA affiliate programs etc..
I and my daughter were in a car accident on 12/29/01 and our medicals amounted to $8,664 and the damage to my car was just shy of $4,000. State Farm fixed my car right away, but now trying to get my medicals paid they have offered a total of $7500 and that's before any one gets paid. I feel that State Farm is not acting in good faith and neither is my attorney.

I filed a complaint against State Farm a couple of months ago on Planetfeedback.com and my State Insurance Commissioner has contacted me a few times, but they are of no help!!!

Sorry for the long post.

**A: good luck.

G

Gal In GA

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately all that did was give me his address and phone number etc. which obviously I already have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">