• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need legal help. Auto accident involving driver with revoked license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pmike

A couple days ago i was involved in an accident in NYC. The accident wasnt my fault. I called the police only to find out my license is revoked and i was arrested. There is $5000 damage to my vehicle. The other driver was canadian. My vehicle was insured under my father and I dont believe im covered under his insurance, which is geico. Im picking up the police report tomorrow. Who is at fault here and what can i do to protect myself from any possible legal problems. Also, what can I expect from my insurance company, and will the other drivers cover my damages since it was her fault.

lwpat

You need to talk to an attorney about your license and to try to get it reinstated. You can also ask him your questions about the accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">