• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need my car fixed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cyber19583

What is the name of your state?New York
on sept 25, an auto accident involve a friends vehicle ( he was making a l"legal" u-turn at an intersection. another vehicle came from behind a bus and accelerated into the drivers side door and window. the damage was extensive. no sure of coverage by other auto because the police/accident report has yet to be rendered. there seems to be some strange goins on happening here because it does not normally take 8 days to process and make available a police report. my friend actually thinks that the other party has some sort of affiliation with law enforcement. in any event, how do i go about getting this matter resolved in a more expedient way. i will answer any questions that would be deemed necessary to answer in this matter. Thank you for your time and attention

JETX

cyber19583 said:
how do i go about getting this matter resolved in a more expedient way.
You don't. You have absolutely NO standing in this matter about your 'friend'.

Curious though... the subject YOU made is "Need my car fixed", yet your post is about "an auto accident involve a friends vehicle". So, which is it??

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">