• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KittyAngel21

Hey everyone... this is my first time really posting to a site like this but I really do need some advice as to what to do. I go to Job Corps in San Diego, CA. Here we have busses that take us to places like the mall and the trolley station so that we can get around, so of course there are people that drive those busses. Back in early October, one of the drivers yelled at me and my boyfriend saying that we were acting up, when in all actuallity all we were doing was talking (i found out later, from another driver that what he was talking about was when I rolled my eyes at him and that only happened because he was staring at me and smiling and those kinds of things) A couple weeks after that happened we had to ride a bus that he just happened to be driving. Well he first told us that if we acted up on his bus, that he was going to leave us on the side of the freeway :eek: So we sat down (we being me, my boyfriend and a couple other friends) and were talking and stuff like that. Well when we got to the one shopping plaza, he hit a speed bump doing about 35mph. When he hit it, I flew out of the seat and hit my head on the roof (now mind you, I am only 5'3" tall so you can only imagine how high I bounced) and when I landed back in the seat, I landed so hard that it knocked the wind out of me. Now, I have been having back problems ever since, to the point where I get shooting pains across my lower back, up my side and down my legs. I guess what my question is, should I listen to what everyone else is telling me and get a lawyer - because he still harasses me to this day, and its been what... almost three months now - Or not? And if I should, what would be the best way to go about it since I don't really have a way to pay for a lawyer? I would appreciate any advice what so ever on this "matter at hand"

Thank you...
Heather Weaver

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">