• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need a south carolina personal injury atty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pelago

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? North Carolina
On 28 November 2002 I was injured by three duck hunters in south carolina, I was on my sailboat on the Inter coastal waterway and these three hunters shot at a duck. The hunters were on shore about 30 meters away and the duck flew between me and them, they shot three times each, I was hit 7 times and severly injured by #2 express 3" 12 guage magnums,,, my boat suffered about 10 thousand dollars worth of cosmetic damage, i had several thousand dollars of medical bills,... one of the pellets
went clear thru my right knee, and another hit me in the head (neck) and missed the artery by mils.... i have statements from hunters, physical evidence, medical bills, confession of the three admiting guilt,
I really need a competent pers injury atty. i hired one tht turned out to be a real jerk and was a one horse deal and never did anything... sat on it for four months and never filed, talked to
investigated or did anything............this is for real
Ira Jones
910 326 7207

racer72

See the big blue rectangle above. Click anywhere on the underlined words and you will be taken to a link that can help you. This forum is paid for by attorneys and this forum is one way to drum up a little business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">