• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nervious in traffic after being rear ended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmor120m

hello, my name is jmor120m, I live in the state of indiana
my question is how is a settlement amount reached for pain and suffering and mental anguish. I was in an auto accident.
I was stoped at a red light in traffic as it came to a quick stop. the driver behinde me rear ended me, then he got rear ended causing him to hit me again. since that time I have had pain in my left shoulder which I am getting treated, but I need to know how much to settle for when it comes to my mental anguish, and still being afraid of being in traffic, as I get really nervious and have one eye in my rear view mirror most of the time after the accident. this was feb. 3rd and it is now the 13th of april. I still have no settlement offer from the company of the driver that hit me. I need to know what a fair settlement amount would be for my mental state of mind while driving, as I never had any problems while driving in traffic before the accident, now it makes me very nervious. thanks for any information you can give me. J.M. in Indiana

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">