• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new adjuster

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dandt

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Can you request to deal with a different insurance adjuster? I was involved in an auto accident, the other driver was cited. Now I am having to deal with the other parties adjuster, who right out of the gate was unprofessional in my opinion. At times when I disagree with her, she finds the need to raise her voice to the extent that I have to point this out to her.

I would guess that she's in her mid 20's and hasn't been at this for long.

Any suggestions?

teflon_jones

You can either deal with this adjuster, request a different one (unlikely to be granted), or submit it to your own insurance company and get an adjuster through them.

dandt

how with that work with my adjuster from my insurance company. Would she deal with teh other adjuster?

dandt said:
how with that work with my adjuster from my insurance company. Would she deal with teh other adjuster?
yes, if your insurance company makes payments to repair your car then your insurance co will deal with the other adjuster.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">