• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no fault accident a black mark?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

R J Harkless

washington state- my son's new truck was parked in his company parking lot. another employee backed into it with a company van. truck needs a new rear bumper. company insurance will cover it. question- does my son need to report this to his insurance company? could it hurt if he did? will the company insurance carrier make it public to other insurance companies including my son's? could they raise his rate? four years ago our family was involved in several no fault accidents within a year and a half. we had previously had very clean records. our insurance company started to look at us sideways and then began to treat us in a very cold manner. our rates went up. my son is worried that this minor no fault accident will be a black mark for him. Thanks for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">