• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joeyboy

What is the name of your state? nh, i live in newhampshire and have no insurance, which i know is not a good idea, but,
nh does not require you to have insurance, i got stopped in vermont , which does require insurance, got a ticket for not having insurance. is that legal for them to do that when i have a nh liscense? know they are saying i need a sr22 paper to get my liscens back. plus pay the fine.

JETX

"is that legal for them to do that when i have a nh liscense?"
*** The second you crossed the state line, you are required to comply with the laws of that state. And as hard as it might be to believe..... the writer is correct. New Hampshire is the ONLY state that does not require insurance. Clearly, if you have a New Hampshire license and no insurance, do NOT drive in the 'real' world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">