• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no insurance-florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddfreeman

What is the name of your state? florida

Ihit another car in the rear, I was at fault and found out then my insurance was droped two weeks before, two moths go by and the other cars vinsurance sent me a bill, i was layed off and had to file bankrucpty #7 and included this bill ?
can the other insurance company take my licenses. I did include this in my ch #7 and I got ny insurance re-instated the day after I found out nit was not active.

Last edited:

moburkes

No insurance company can take your license. However, the DMV/BMV can. Are you asking if you SHOULD include this in your bankruptcy or are you saying that you already did (can't tell by your post).

The state of FL WILL suspend your license if you are cancelled by an insurance company and do not obtain new insurance. See the link below, page 4.

http://www.fldfs.com/Consumers/literature/Auto_guide_2005.pdf

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">