• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NO ONE HAD INSURANCE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

ohoh

my daughter let her friend drive her car that was registered to me (mom) and was involved in a car accident. Both drivers were at fault. Neither driver had insurance, and the other party was driving on a suspended liscense. I just received a letter from the other driver's attorney requesting my insurance info for injuries sustained in the accident. How can she do this? I live in Arizona.

D

dj1

First off the drivers dont need insurance THE CAR DOES! .....did you have insurance on YOUR car...????

Because YOU are at fault and YOUR insurance company will have to settle and pay up, If YOU had no insurance on the car YOU will be sued for all the damages.

So YOU need to Contact YOUR insurance company, and let them handle it.

If you have no insurance ON THE CAR....YOU need to hire a lawyer TOMORROW, to protect your assets..like your home.

You can claim the other party had a suspended license and YOU are not responsible for their bills, but that is what a LAWYER is paid for, to defend YOU!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">