• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

No one will pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

reallyangry1

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Illinois Got hit. Can't get injury or out of pocket expenses paid to me. The person who caused the accident will not respond to me or their own insurance company. That person did not even call their insurance company. Their insurance company told me to take a hike, they won't pay damages or expenses. Do I sue and who?

R

reallyangry1

They paid that. It's the out of pocket and pain and suffering. What an un-ethical Insurance Company. Who I won't name at this time.

R

reallyangry1

Now that's great advice......Actually I was hoping for a better answer, but thanks for the reply.

JETX

reallyangry1 said:
Now that's great advice......Actually I was hoping for a better answer, but thanks for the reply.
*** What type of 'better answer' were you hoping for???

How about.... when you go to bed tonight, put a note under your pillow describing how the accident happened and what 'damages' you have incurred. Then, if you have been very good, the 'accident fairy' will visit, read your note and will grant your wish to be compensated.:) :)

Really, the advice to see an attorney was absolutely correct. And I will offer another one for you.... depending on the amount of damages, go down to the local small claims court and file a lawsuit against the other driver.

smorr

reallyangry1 said:
*** What type of 'better answer' were you hoping for???

******How about.... when you go to bed tonight, put a note under your pillow describing how the accident happened and what 'damages' you have incurred. Then, if you have been very good, the 'accident fairy' will visit, read your note and will grant your wish to be compensated. **

GOOD ONE, JETX!!

R

reallyangry1

How about.... when you go to bed tonight, put a note under your pillow describing how the accident happened and what 'damages' you have incurred. Then, if you have been very good, the 'accident fairy' will visit, read your note and will grant your wish to be compensated.:) :)

Interesting reply (which I already have done) But after you took a smart a$$ shot at me. Look, the only "fairy" I know right now is you. Get out of you dorm room and go find a woman. Your connections with "fairys" is troubling. Good Bye...this is one weak site. But to those of you who are kind, Thanks.

smorr

WOW! JETX is a fairy??!!! Oh my God! Cinderella, move over!

Also, if you find an insurance company that IS ethical, let me know, I want to be their very bestest and cosy customer!

Seriously.....

Kid, the answer is simple - if you know the address of the person who hit you, file a complaint with the small claims court - if they don't show up - you win by default.

If they won't pay, then you have to find someone who can enforce the judgment. That's about all you have in your favor.

Hey, life's not fair.... what else can I say! We've all been screwed financially by someone somewhere along the line in our lives. And, we all know it's not fun to go through. You're not alone, kid, you're not alone!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">