• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

in north carolina property damage paid not medical paid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teelee

What is the name of your state? north carolina a vehicle hit me on the driver side rear as I was at the red light. No one received a ticket. His insurance company paid my property damage ($504). Yet, I hit the steering wheel and have neck, nose, and head pain. I went to a chiro and may see a neurologist. The adjuster is asking questions that seems biased. I have been polite and cooperative with the insurance company but they are being really biased. If property damage was paid, why would medical not be paid being that paying is an admission to the other driver being at fault? confused. I am not sure what do to. could you also respond to my email at [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">