• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not at fault auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lillianbel

I was invoved in an acciident by a drunk driver who ran a stop sign in La. The driver left the scene of the accident before the police arrived but luckily I wrote down his license plate number before he left. I was represented by a lawyer until the found out the driver was not on the insurance policy they dropped my case. But the driver was arrested for hit and run, driving under a suspended license. After my case was dropped I gave up hope as to recovering lost wages, property damage and personal injury. My insurance company now has to foot the bill also I did not have uninsured motorist on my plan but I do have comp/coll. What do I do from here I want the insurance company and this guy to pay!!!!! HELP

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">