• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure what to do ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smittythesingr

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

My family and I were rear-ended on a major highway. It was a very serious accident. Both of my boys spent time in the hospital ( one was in Intensive care for 2 nights). My wife and I had injuries as well. My question is where can we go for compensation if we feel that the driver's insurance is not enough ? The gentleman that hit us is a business owner. Can we go somewhere else???

Lynx 36

Quote: "My question is where can we go for compensation if we feel that the driver's insurance is not enough ?

The insurance could pay up to the policy limits of the policy if necessary. Anything over that amount would have to come from the driver of the car. In short you would have to sue the driver to try and get more money if that's what you wish.

Lynx 36

Quote: "My question is where can we go for compensation if we feel that the driver's insurance is not enough ?

The insurance could pay up to the policy limits if necessary. Anything over that amount would have to come from the driver of the car. In short you would have to sue the driver to try and get more money if that's what you wish.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">